Monday, February 28, 2011

"You've always had the power..."

... to use Photoshop to make goofy animated GIFs, apparently. I've always wanted to make the silly things, but never knew that I could use programs I ALREADY HAD to do it.

Plus a brief tutorial I apparently downloaded two years ago.

Sigh.

Today on Comics Alliance I found a fun article showcasing an artist who draws some pretty wicked Hero Dance Parties, and I was inspired to try some really simple animatin'. Here is the result (thank you to Jesse Lonergan, whose fantastic art I "borrowed" for this):





This is a first effort, and it ain't great. It syncs up pretty well to "I'd Do Anything For Love," though. It would seem all things are better with Meat Loaf.

2 comments:

Faizan Ali said...

I KNEW FROM START SPIDER MAN WILL GO CRAZY

Madame X said...

awesome
http://confessionsofanx.blogspot.com/