Friday, November 23, 2007

Steampunk Blues

Tonight, Friday, just doesn't FEEL right. I had a great Thanksgiving (featuring the First Annual Laundrie Family Turkey Bowl Presented by Nintendo Wii)... and I enjoy time with my family. Still.

It's FRIDAY.

Which would normally mean jammin' with The Soular Caddilacz and some hard-core Steampunkery ROLE-PLAYING madness (and/or watching of ridiculous comedy films). I look forward to this craziness all week.

Sigh.

Here's a video of how it normally goes. Yeah, everybody's probably already seen this. I'm always two or three years behind everything awesome. I'm posting it anyway, and pouring out a 40 of Mountain Dew for my absent homies or something.



[Click Here For The Original]

2 comments:

LibraryGelfling said...

Awwwww.... We miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Lol, been there done that (the video at least)