Thursday, November 1, 2007

Uh-Oh...

Hey folks, sorry there was no sketch yesterday. I was planning to try a picture of a witch (since that was subtly requested almost a MONTH ago), but I was held up helping a former associate. Dr. Scheffield is a toy historian (who is a toy herself) and professor of the action figure occult. She had bad news: One of Santa-Saurus' chief supporters has escaped. Even though Santa-Saurus itself is dead, this is trouble indeed.

Most of you remember the Santa-Saurus scare of '05, but for those of you who don't, I have this chilling image to offer you:


I've asked Dr. Scheffield to post my notes from the near-disaster on her blog, which she will do soon. In the meantime... remain vigilant, read the doctor's blog when you can, and keep a close eye on your toys. This could be another rough Christmas season.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fuck.

That shit again?

Am I going to have to get my Ludicrously Large Sword and bring the pain to an overgrown asshole of a Tyrannosaurus?

LibraryGelfling said...

Oh dear!

The Ninja said...

Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

He's not dead my friend, he just went home...